- Tire Pressure Gauge TECHTEST
- Simple push-button control turns unit on, selects the desired range, and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds to save the batteries. Specification Device Type:Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Pressure measurements range:0 to 150PSI Minimum Increment:0.5PSI Unit:PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM² Temperature Measurement range:30 to 122 degree Fahrenheit(0 to 50 degree celsius) Power:1 x CR2032 3V lithium coin cell, 3 x LR44 1.5V button cells Dimension:5.5 x 2.2 x 1.1in/140 x 57 x 27 mm Package Includes
- SAVE & SAFE: Designed to maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life as well as save the oil
- BACKLIGHT LCD DISPLAY: Digital display instantly and clearly shows exact reading, eliminating the guesswork of analog gauges.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR DRIVING EXPERIENCE: Having Your Tires Properly Inflated Can Save You Money And Keep You Safe – Improve Fuel Efficiency, Vehicle Handling, And Prolong Tire Life By Checking Your Tire Pressure Regularly With The FORTEM Tire Pressure Gauge.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ergonomic design comfortably fits hand and features a soft, non-slip surface for a sure grip. APPLICATION: It can be used on Car, SUV, truck, minivan, RV, or on your motorcycle, ATV or bicycle meet your travel and safety needs with tire pressure gauge. Nozzle seals to valve stem for quick and accurate measurements.
Product details: Item weight: 2.7 Product dimensions:5.43 X 2.20X 1.22 Inches minimum increment: 0.5 Psi range:0-150psi/0-10bar/0-10kgf/cm2 / 0-995 kph display:8.3 X 4 inches display power:3v lithium coin cell, battery included operating temperature: -5~50c / 23~122backlit display features: * maintain correct tire pressure * reduce tire wear and tear * extend lifetime of tires * increase fuel efficiency * improve vehicle handling and safety using instructions 1. Press the “on/unit/off”button. Wait for the gauge to display zero on the screen. 2. Place the nozzle of the gauge on the tire valve. Press firmly to ensure a good seal and prevent air escaping. 3. Hold gauge on the valve until the threading on the dill automatically shuts off shortly after use. The gauge can be manually turned off by holding the “on” button down for more than 3 seconds. Helpful hints instructions on conversion: 1kgf/cm=0.98Bar=98kpa=14.2Psi the errors the full range % in to get a strong seal, place the nozzle directly onto the tire valve. Putting the gauge on the nozzle from an angle could result in an inaccurate reading. Once the gauge is placed, firmly press the gauge straight down.